Collection: Dry Evaporative cooling vests
Our range of dry evaporation cooling vests
Dry evaporative cooling vests only need to be filled with tap water.
The cooling is based on the evaporation of the water in the vest which consumes energy, creating a cooling effect.
Our dry cooling vests cool your body exactly in the same way as your body cools itself. We just supercharge this natural cooling process.
Dry cooling vests are perfect for use in and around the house or at the office.
Dry cooling vests have been recognized for medical uses. Multiple Sclerosis patients in particular, as well as people who are affected by anhidrosis, could experience a huge benefit by using this type of cooling vest.
DRY EVAPORATIVE COOLING TECHNOLOGY
- Water filled vest cools and keeps you dry
- Gentle cooling for up to 3 days
- Suitable for low activity only
- Can be worn under thin clothing and clothing with air vents
- Needs some airflow or wind
- Not suitable for use in high humid conditions